All Strider bikes have manufacturer’s warranty!
To activate the manufacturer’s warranty, register your Strider at: https://www.striderbikes.com/warranty-registration
- The manufacturer’s warranty period is two years.
- The manufacturer’s warranty conditions apply if the buyer can present a proof of purchase – waybill, invoice, purchase receipt.
Rules of use:
- Balance bike Strider 12 is designed for children under 27 kg.
- The balance bike is not designed to be towed behind a car or other mechanical vehicles.
- Take care of the bike when transporting or otherwise moving it. Secure it in case of transport.
- Adjust the height of the bike seat up to the maximum mark indicated.
- Adjust the height of the bike steering up to the maximum mark indicated.
- Remove any kind of dirt – sand, mud, salt, etc., – from the bike regularly.
- Do not wash the bike with a high-pressure washer or a strong water jet – the water jet can get into the wheel bearings of the bike and wash the grease out of it, and also sand gets into the openings with the water jet.
- Do not deliberately immerse the bike in water (water can penetrate the bearings and gradually damage the grease in the bearings).
The warranty does not cover:
- Accessories, fittings, stickers.
- Parts that are subject to natural wear and tear.
- Product damage due to impact and mechanical damage.
- Product damage caused by corrosive chemical or solvent.
- Product damage caused by inappropriate spare parts
- Product damage caused by violation of rules of use or caused by intentional or negligent actions of the buyer.